Thursday, January 31, 2013

panthera pardus

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love Tree sweater dress (from Marshall's), thrifted leather bag, years old belt, and Forever 21 booties.

For the extremely strange weather we experienced the past two days (yesterday it was 65 degrees!), I thought a sweater dress was appropriate. I really love this one in particular. It's so bold so it doesn't need much more to be a complete outfit. I kept the rest of the styling simple with some trusty black tights and my new booties. They were obviously made to emulate the infamous Acne Atacoma wedges. Since you can't buy those anymore (also, they were $600 - not really in my budget), my 10 dollar version will suffice just fine. I used to be against wearing shoes from Forever 21, but ever since I got my floral Mary Janes I have changed my mind. Some of the shoes are surprisingly well made; some still look like crap. It's hit or miss, but these (and another pair I got for $7) are hits for sure.

Unfortunately, the warm weather has faded and we are back to frigid temperatures. Our two day freedom is over! It's back to snow...yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment