Tuesday, January 29, 2013

shine bright, shine far, don't be shy be a star

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Forever 21 sweater, Target black jeans, vintage 60's coat, thrifted leather bag, Forever 21 hat, and Target boots.

I never thought I'd find the perfect pair of black jeans at Target. I was perusing the 70% off rack just for fun and found this pair. I tried them on not expecting much and BAM! They fit perfectly. Okay, so maybe the sequin stripes down the sides are a little much (sequins are never too much), but I like to be a little tacky at all times.

The temperatures were still frigid over the weekend so I stuck to my jeans/sweater combo. It's really the only kind of outfit I can stand to wear when it's 12 degrees. I got to take my new hat and sweater out for a spin and was super-excited. I got them at Forever 21's extra 50% off clearance sale. The sweater was $7 and the hat was $5. I was blown away!

It's supposed to be a little warmer the next few days so I plan on wearing a ton of seasonally-inappropriate clothes.

1 comment:

  1. Love that sweater, so cute! Hope you are enjoying the warm weather now, I hear it was in the 60s today in Rochester?!

    -Ashley
    Breakfastatsaks.com

    ReplyDelete