Tuesday, October 13, 2015

looking for adventure and whatever comes our way

IMG_5037 IMG_5061 IMG_5038 IMG_5063 IMG_5049 IMG_5056 IMG_5042 IMG_5058 IMG_5055 IMG_5036
Da new Angelina?

IMG_5059
Dat double chin tho.
Vintage 1960's dress, years old Charlotte Russe jacket, and years old Aldo wedges.

If you've been around awhile, you may recall that I blogged about this dress last year. Since it cooled off a bit, I styled it a bit differently. I just can't let it pass by without being photographed again. It's a superstar that deserves some attention.
The only problem I have with it is that it fits like a glove. A skintight glove. I can't really eat much when I wear it, I learned that the hard way. So next time I wear it, it won't be for long. Also, the shorts that are attached to the bottom kept ripping at the seam all day. Good thing you couldn't see my butt or you'd just see a giant split in my pants. I felt like Chris Farley or something.
Maybe it's time to find a better home for it where it can truly be appreciated. The problem with that is, it's one of my vintage babies. And like any good mama, I have an attachment to them.
I do own a lot of clothing, it's true. While that might seem materialistic to some, I view my collection as an extension of who I am on the inside. I try to only buy things I truly love because otherwise what's the point? We have limited time on this earth, might as well love and value everything we have. Plus, hunting for vintage treasures is fun. I mean, I made a business out of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment