Tuesday, March 11, 2014

you wonder why I always dress in black

IMG_4023
IMG_4013
IMG_4027
IMG_4022
IMG_4036
IMG_4016
IMG_4031
IMG_4030
IMG_4015
IMG_4061
IMG_4025
IMG_4062
Vintage blazer, thrifted silk blouse, Forever 21 two-tone jeans, and Acne Atacoma boots.

Winter is still in full-swing here. That makes me angry and depressed. And nothing signifies that more than an all black outfit. Maybe it's because I'm an east coast gal, but wearing all black is easy for me. When I'm stumped in the morning, I don't have to think about what goes with what.

The major black piece that's a power player in this outfit is the blazer. I nearly fainted when I found this blazer, it's that perfect to me. Admittedly, I don't wear it enough, but it's just AMAZING. I love menswear for women, but I have a particular penchant for tuxedo-wear for women. Along with this piece, I have two tuxedo-themed dresses (one seen HERE) and probably some shirts too. Maybe it's because I love dressing up, or maybe it's because I love men in suits so much that I want to wear one? I do love a good suit.

Whenever I'm a little down I break out my special Acne Atacomas. If you want to read their story you can here.

Side note: Why am I significantly paler this year than I EVER HAVE BEEN? It's frustrating! Did I die without realizing I was dead? AM I A GHOST? None of my foundation is the right color anymore! BLAHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment