Monday, February 23, 2015

where palm trees sway

Hello I'm Morgan. I'm not dead. After I got back from Mexico I was very sick for two weeks. I had planned to immediately share photos from my trip. That obviously didn't happen, so here are some now! Better late than never right?
IMG_4687
IMG_4702
IMG_4694
IMG_4698
IMG_4705
IMG_4688
IMG_4701
IMG_4696
IMG_4692
Vintage 1980's sundress, thrifted hat, years old Marshall's sandals. 

Let's just say Caribbean life agrees with me. The sunshine, the breeze, and being able to wear sundresses whenever I want! I got this dress back in December and was sad that I would have to wait months to wear it. Then the solution hit - take it with me! I loved wearing it so much that I wore it twice during the trip.
Life is so much easier when I can wake up to sunshine, throw on a dress, and be out the door. Such simplicity.

My time in Mexico really taught me that I honestly loathe any temperatures below 40 degrees. I'm just not suited for life here (is anyone suited for this winter?).

How is your winter going?

No comments:

Post a Comment