Thursday, March 26, 2015

who are you?

It's the end of March. Who am I and where have I been? Honestly, I don't know. Ever since I got back from Cancun life has flown by. I really wanted to update more, but I just sunk into a rut. A style rut, which is the worst for me. It might sound dramatic, but it stifles me creatively when I get into a funk like that. Thankfully, I'm inspired again. What reignited my passion is kind of a funny story. My closet supports are just hammered into some weak composite board. The weight of my unnecessarily large collection of clothes caused the beam to rip off the board. I had to go through every piece one by one, get rid of some stuff, and rediscover things I forgot I had. It was actually kind of fun, besides picking pieces of broken wood out of everything.
I'm really going to try to update more because I love doing this. It was my favorite pastime. I shouldn't make any promises to myself because I am notoriously bad at it, but I'm going to try.

Anyway, here are some photos from Cancun from January. I had fun taking them with Brian - it's so beautiful there.
IMG_4769
IMG_4768
IMG_4743
IMG_4771
IMG_4767
IMG_4751
IMG_4772
IMG_4750
IMG_4766
IMG_4757
IMG_4746
IMG_4758
Vintage 1960's dress and BCBGeneration Flats(that were $3!).

Did you survive winter? I think I barely made it. I was so lucky to be able to go to Cancun.

No comments:

Post a Comment