Saturday, January 24, 2015

january stagnation

We find ourselves in January. The month where everything slows down, freezes over, and stagnates. Especially my style. When it's 15 degrees out, the motivation to put together an outfit just dissipates. So I apologize for the lack of posts. My outfits have just been black jeans and a sweater. Every single day. Sometime I'll throw a beanie on just to spice things up. Nothing worth posting. Maybe it is, but it's just too hard to take the photos.

I'm leaving for Cancun on Sunday, so hopefully I'll take some photos to share while I'm there.  This time I'm trying to take some cute vintage sundresses, so hopefully that will bring future posts!

In the meantime, here's a video of some new clothes I just bought at Forever 21:

No comments:

Post a Comment