Monday, May 19, 2014

rebirth

101_9298
101_9293
101_9301
101_9299
101_9302
Thrifted dress, years old Old Navy blazer, gifted purse, and Ferragamo flats.

I snapped these photos with my little point and shoot two weeks ago before all the trees came back to life. In a week and a half everything's bloomed and it's finally starting to feel like spring.
This was the start of setting my legs free from pants and tights. I don't think I've worn tights since this day and it was pretty liberating. Is it even more liberating or lazy if I haven't shaved my legs?
I've had this blazer since I was in high school. Seriously, it's been in the back of my closet for 8 years. I was a pop-punk/emo chick back then, so the metallic gold kind of interfered with my all black look. Now that I'm older, I'm glad I kept it. I really dig it.

A week and a half ago I had a one year celebration for my business! I was super busy and then took a week off from blogging and YouTubing. I just needed some time to collect myself. Now that the weather is nicer, I'm actually excited to document more outfits. It's the only time of the year where I can wear my massive collection of dresses. Dresses make everything so much easier.

In a couple weeks I'll be selling some of my old clothes/vintage wear at the Bloggers Closet Yard Sale! If you live in Rochester, you should come. The lovely Jennifer at Flower City Fashionista put it together. Check out the Facebook event for the details!
10174935_10152401988047140_3549090280262539359_n

No comments:

Post a Comment