Friday, May 23, 2014

magnolia

IMG_4187
IMG_4202
IMG_4193
IMG_4185
IMG_4197
IMG_4190
IMG_4194
Knitted Dove dress from Shop Peppermint, Five Below sunglasses, Target socks, and BCBG sandals.

Every spring, I try to take at least one blog post in front of some flowering tree. This time I was lucky enough to get a few photos in front of this gorgeous magnolia tree that's across the street from my store. While doing a little Googling about Magnolia's I found something interesting. They have found fossilized blossoms from 20 million years ago and think Magnolia trees are as old as 90 million years. They are truly an ancient tree.

Enough with fact sharing time, it's time to talk about this dress. I am so in love with it. Of course Shop Peppermint is amazing and this is just one of the many amazing dresses to come from this store. If I had more money I'm sure half my closet would be filled with owner Tanvi's designs. We are so lucky to have Tanvi here. Her store is just incredible and I admire her so much.  Click here to check out her online store.
On this particular day, we actually wore the same dress! It was so funny.
Here's a pic:

I hope you are having a wonderful week! I'll leave you with a little something that makes me chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment