Thursday, April 24, 2014

raven hair and ruby lips, sparks fly from her fingertips

IMG_4149
IMG_4179
IMG_4140
IMG_4168
IMG_4143
IMG_4183
IMG_4173
IMG_4163
IMG_4147
Target dress, tights and boots, and Forever 21 hat.

I've had these photos since last week but unfortunately a few stressful days have put them on the back burner.
I've said this before, but sometimes there is something magical about wearing all black. It comforts me. Maybe it's because I prefer to wear my dark side on my sleeve (literally), than to keep it tucked away.
I found this dress at Target when I wasn't looking for any clothing. I couldn't pass it up. It's the epitome of my perfect little black dress. A little gothic and a little girly. It reminded me of American Horror Story: Coven or just witches in general.

The hat was a last minute decision, but it ended up being hard to wear. Every time the wind picked up the hat almost blew away!
Here's a bonus jonas photo of that:
IMG_4154

I hope you're having a better week than I am. I'm actually excited for some cooler temperatures so I can wear my sweater dresses that have been locked away!


1 comment: