Monday, February 18, 2013

but you fail to remember

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vintage 1960's wool coat, years old sweater dress from TJ Maxx, Target tights, Lane Bryant sunglasses and Forever 21 pumps.

Unfortunately, during this photo session after a major chow down at my favorite buffet, my camera's battery died. We only got a few photos of me looking incredibly cold and awkward. It was freezing and to be honest I probably wasn't dressed properly for the weather. I'm just hopeful that one of these days I won't be restricted to pants and can wear a dress without freezing.

I know I've talked about this coat before, but it's my favorite. I wear it so much that the old threads have ripped in a bunch of places. I have to get it repaired - I can't imagine a winter without it. It's the perfect length for me since I'm so short and all the little details are so wonderful.

I'm bummed my camera died before I got the chance to take a photo of my new pumps. They're perfect for wearing in not-so-nice weather since they were so cheap. I think they were $7 on sale. Great deal.

We made it through Monday; I hope the start of your week was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment