Wednesday, February 20, 2013

the lights that light the lights

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Freeze shirt, Forever 21 knit skirt, gifted scarf, thrifted leather bag, Target tights, and thrifted Timberland boots.

Lately I've been trading in more conservative outfits for something that's a little more fun. With the weather being a murky gray every day, it's hard not to feel so blah about everything. So I decided my Beetlejuice skirt needed to come out again. Why not pair some ridiculous stripes with hot pink? Seems like the most logical thing to do. I had fun wearing this outfit and isn't that the goal of fashion? To have a little fun?
I truly love these boots too. They're perfect for the slushy/muddy weather we've been having. I like wearing them with tights and skirts/dresses. There's also a plus side: they're super comfy for days when my feet hate me.

Well Wednesday is almost over! Hope you're having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment