Friday, December 7, 2012

here comes santa claus

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vintage velvet jacket, gifted tee, thrifted Bongo jeans, thrifted vintage leather bag, and Aldo Mignogna wedges. 

I'm slowly getting into the Christmas spirit. It's taking me a little longer this year, normally I'm Christmas's biggest fan. I honestly love this time of year. Family time, baked goods, and just making people happy is what makes me happy. Not to be a debbie-downer, but I think it's hard because it's the first year without my grandmother. She loved Christmas and tried to make it super special for the whole family.

Anyway, I decided to be obnoxiously festive with this outfit. I love this tee because I do believe in Santa. It was a gift from Brian's mom last year and I couldn't wait to wear! Unfortunately I only got to wear it once, so it'll be in overdrive this season.

I'm going to be doing a lot of decorating in the next few days. I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment