Thursday, October 11, 2012

we are all made of stars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Target sweater and socks, Express boyfriend jeans, thrifted leather bag, eBay sunglasses, and BCBGMaxAzria sandals.

I have been obsessed with this sweater ever since I saw it at Target way back in August. Yesterday, I finally bought it. After patiently waiting, it was marked down to clearance! Yay! I decided to be a kooky lady and pair the sweater with some crazy socks. I picked up this pair yesterday, also for $3 - they're so cute! This fall I noticed I have been trying out colors I never would've a year ago. I'm starting to love this rich burgundy color and a lot of pieces I've been buying lately have been mustard. I love the winds of change. Constantly evolving as a person is one of the best parts of life. I love trying new things style-wise (and life-wise) and adding them to my current rotation. I was talking to my hair stylist yesterday, and we were talking about our style. I couldn't pin my style down. I love so many different things when it comes to fashion and I wear what I love. If I love something, I get it. I think a lot of people see something they love and say "I can't pull that off." Why not try if it's something you really like? What I like is crazy sweaters and crazy socks. It made the perfect outfit for the chilly day we had today.

I hope your week went stellar. I'm excited because I start my part-time job tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment