Tuesday, October 9, 2012

rhapsody in blue

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Missoni for Target cardigan, H&M jeans, Target tee, vintage necklace, thrifted leather bag, and Betsey Johnson platforms.

Snapped these photos quick before heading to a birthday dinner for my dad. I was upset that my necklace was turned around for most of the photos! That darn thing never wants to stay straight.
I've been leaning more on the causal side of dressing lately. Mostly due to the fact I feel like I'm always on the go. Things should finally be slowing down after this week, it will be a nice change.

I finally found a nice pair of jeans that I LOVE (two actually). Being short and having hips makes finding jeans that fit very hard. Low-rise jeans tend to look awful on me because they accentuate my hips. I love not having a straight up and down body, but it makes it hard to find great denim! I found these wonderful regular waist skinnies at H&M, the last place I thought to look. They were only $20 full price. My wallet sang a song of relief. I try not to spend more than $30 on jeans, I feel it's unnecessary to shell out big bucks for jeans. That's just my opinion though.

Tuesday is almost over already and I can't believe it. I hope you had a great start to your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment