Friday, October 26, 2012

this is what sounds like when doves cry

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
H&M dress, thrifted leather bag, eBay sunglasses, and BCBGMaxAzria sandals. 

Yesterday it was a whopping 80 degrees out. I felt like it was the perfect time to give a flirty, girly dress it's last hurrah for the season. I picked this little polka dot number because it's one of my favorites. I could honestly wear it everyday and not get sick of it. That classic silhouette is something I just can't get enough of in my wardrobe; literally. I only have a few pieces like this and I need more. They're just more flattering on me because of my hourglass shape. A tiny waist and bigger hips just don't look in some things, like body-con. It's something I still struggle to wear.

Let me just say that I love these shoes. Every time I am stumped at what shoe to wear, I go for these babies. They're just awesome. Strappy, chunky, and super tall. All things I love in a great shoe.

I'm off to kick-start my weekend with some awesome 80's jams. As you already know, I love bad 80's music. I guess I missed my calling to be an awesome 80's pop star. I could have been one in the 90's if I lived in Canada like Robin Sparkles.  Oh well, in my next life maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment