Monday, October 29, 2012

the last of it

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thrifted dress, thrifted leather bag, Luella sunglasses, and Miu Miu SS2010 clogs. 

Friday was probably the last time I'll see beautiful weather for awhile. Right now, I have cabin fever from being stuck inside. There's a hurricane happening and it's terrible. I hope everyone on the east coast stays safe!
I decided to live my last day of wardrobe freedom in this chambray dress I got for $2.50. It's super fun and comfortable to run around in. It's a modern twist on a 50's shirtwaist dress. I paired the dress with my amazing Miu Miu clogs! I still can't believe I own them. I love, love, LOVE wearing them and because they're satin I probably won't be wearing them for awhile.

I decided to be festive (or a clown depending on how you look at it) with some orange lipstick. Every time I looked in the mirror I was surprised. I guess I have to get used to it.

If you're on the east coast, please stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment