Tuesday, March 27, 2012

NYC photo diary

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Missoni for Target dress, thrifted blouse, Chanel flats, and Marc by Marc Jacobs bag.

When I got an offer by my hospitable parents to stay with them in New Jersey for the weekend, I gladly accepted. My boy and I were really happy because our hotel was located 30 minutes outside New York. We took the train into the city, which was fun. I got dressed in one of my favorite outfits clad with my new Marc Jacobs bag, and we hit the town!
It was a great trip. We ate two scrumptious meals, walked around Soho, went vintage shopping in the Village (can't wait to show you what I got!), watched street performers, and took pictures of the Empire State Building. We indulged in being utter tourists. Hey, it's okay, sometimes that's a necessity. I can't wait to go back, or move there. Which ever comes first, I'll gladly accept.

1 comment:

  1. love your flats and dress
    follow each other, m'dear?

    cheers,
    amanda

    www.intuitiveflair.com

    ReplyDelete