Wednesday, December 14, 2011

the matching shoes

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Missoni for Target cardigan, Forever 21 tee, Express jeans, gifted scarf, and Aldo segura pumps.

There's nothing like wearing your favorite slouchy jeans, a nice comfy cardigan, and the tiniest (they're a size 5), tallest pumps you own. I love these shoes and don't wear them enough. I'm just fortunate I can wear them right now due to no snow on the ground. I really like that.
I'm not really into matching shoes with my outfit but, on this particular day I wanted to. I like the end result.
This is the first time I'm wearing my blue Missoni for Target cardigan. I picked it up on clearance about a month ago. It's so comfy, warm, and easy to wear. Perfect for wearing all Winter. Although, if the weather keeps up there won't be much of a Winter. Here's hoping!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Missoni sweater, it is GORGEOUS!!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete