Wednesday, December 28, 2011

the leopard hat

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thrifted sweater, Target tee, gifted scarf, Charlotte Russe leggings, Sam Edelman Zoe boots, and gifted leopard hat.

It's been almost a week since I've posted, that's because I had quite the busy Christmas. Yesterday when I took these photos, I was still feeling exhausted. I opted for my most comfortable clothing. There is something so comforting about leggings, a baggy tee, and my favorite grandpa sweater. I also got to wear this leopard hat my boyfriend got me for Christmas. He was super sweet and knew it was so goofy, but I really wanted it. I love goofy things like this, something about having paws just gets me.
He also officially turned me into an anime nerd by getting me a shirt from my favorite show. I pretty much freaked out, I can't fight the nerd.

I'm going to enjoy some of my Christmas presents before bed. Did you get anything wonderful this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment