Friday, December 30, 2011

a year's reflection

My favorite outfits of 2011.

January:
Photobucket
February:
Photobucket
March:
Photobucket
April:
Photobucket
May:
Photobucket
June:
Photobucket
July:
Photobucket
August:
Photobucket
September:
Photobucket
October:
Photobucket
November:
Photobucket
December:
Photobucket

Some highlights of 2011:
Sunset and Moonrise, Uploaded with Snapbucket

Uploaded with Snapbucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
2011 was certainly a big year, for style and personal reasons. Looking back on my favorite outfits of 2011, I realized how much my style has evolved. It might not be that noticeable, but to me it is. There were many ups and downs to 2011, the most notable up being the opening of my own vintage boutique. It's really wonderful. Overall, I would say it was a great year. I finally got my apartment in order, I got to spend a ton of time with my lovely mother, ate some fabulous meals with my boy, and really came into my own as a person.
Here's to 2012! I hope you'll be a great year.

My notable obsessions this year include: Ferragamo flats, vintage band tees, oversize grandma sweaters, and the infamous Missoni for Target collection.

Best purchases of the year: My first pair of Ferragamo's, an IPHONE, cap toe Chanel flats, all my Missoni for Target pieces, Sam Edelman Zoe boots, and every thrift find I freaked out over.

I'm off, I probably won't talk to you until next year. Kiss someone great at midnight! I know I will be. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment