Wednesday, August 17, 2011

in the road

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
BCBG dress, Chanel flats, Gap bag, and Forever 21 owl ring.

While strolling through my closet trying to find something to wear to work, I came across this dress. I haven't worn it in about three years. It matched my personality perfect back then, swishy and almost girly. You would never know it, but I'm not a very girly person. I love super feminine clothes but my personality just repels being girly.
Anyway, I wore this to work at my vintage shop and went straight out to grab sushi with my boy. It floated seamlessly into a casual dinner outfit to eat by the harbor. Although, I should have brought a jacket because I ended up freezing!
I have to tell you, these Chanel flats are the most comfortable I've ever owned. Every time I wear them I can't help but stare at my feet as I walk.

I must be going now though, my cats keep biting my feet. They are begging me to feed them.
Happy Wednesday!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Dress and flats. my favorites.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your dress, gorgeous =)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete