Monday, July 25, 2011

my compass spins the wilderness remains

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
vintage dress, Kathy van Zeeland bag, Icing sunglasses, and Restricted Footwear wedges.

Took these photos on one of my favorite tree lined streets in my little city. It was one of those perfectly seasonable days, so I wore a perfectly seasonable dress to match. My boy and I were actually planning on taking pictures somewhere else, but walking back to the car after brunch I couldn't resist.
We spent the day eating at our favorite restaurant, and wandering around Park Ave (Not the Park Ave that you think). After, we ended up at the mall. I know it's tragic but Brian and I are mall rats. We go to all the malls in our area to wander aimlessly and complain. Mostly our complaints start with "kids these days..." I guess we're just an old couple at heart. Another thing is, we don't actually live in the city, we live about 10 minutes away. But, we spend most of our weekend hanging out there and I need to take pictures downtown more often. There are so many beautiful spots.

Anyway, this dress is a recent addition to my closet but it's already one of my favorites. It's so comfortable, not to mention comfortable for my wallet. It was only $2.50. It's a great piece to have for dressing down in the daytime, and dressing up at night. I can already picture myself in some saucy heels, hair down, and a jacket at night.

Well my prison sentence to my bedroom while my boy had his friend over is officially completed. So I'll be heading off to eat my favorite nightcap, Twizzler's Pull and Peel.

xoxo

1 comment: