Friday, May 29, 2015

spots on spots

IMG_4955 IMG_4959 IMG_4952 IMG_4962 IMG_4949 IMG_4966 IMG_4947 IMG_4961
IMG_4968Candies dress from Kohl's, years old belt, vintage necklace, and vintage Ferragamo Vara flats. 

A few weeks ago, I received a $10 off anything coupon at Kohl's(no, I'm not sponsored). So I went in to peruse the clearance rack and fell in love with this dress. With the coupon it ended up being like $2. Since it's a sweater dress I didn't know if I'd be able to wear it. Well, it cooled off just enough for me to put it on!
Normally, I'd dress a piece like this up. On this particular day, I was tired. So, I put on my dressiest flats and a fancy necklace and called it day.
Still comfy, but put together. A marriage of the two best things in style(to me anyway).

Here's a bad, yet so good 80s song to start your weekend right:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment