Tuesday, May 12, 2015

classic yellow

IMG_4936 IMG_4941 IMG_4934 IMG_4944 IMG_4933 IMG_4943 IMG_4938 IMG_4939  
1950's gingham dress and BCBGeneration pumps

The weather has become so nice in such a short period of time. I'm now graced with the opportunity of wearing pretty much anything I want in my closet. While browsing through dresses that have been put away for months, I came across this lovely yellow beauty. I only got to wear it once last year and I'll admit, I forgot she existed. I'm so excited to be able to break out pieces that haven't seen the light of day in so long.
Long live the sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. Love this sunny yellow dress, Morgan! The weather has been unbelievably nice, but it went from winter to summer in like, 2 days! I so wanted to come to your 2-year anniversary of the store being open, but I had a rehearsal :( I'll have to stop by the shop soon!!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete