Monday, December 1, 2014

and I must have looked like a ghost cause something frightened me

IMG_4577
IMG_4587
IMG_4568
IMG_4580
IMG_4589
IMG_4573
IMG_4584
IMG_4567
IMG_4594
IMG_4588
Vintage 1940's sweater dress, Betsey Johnson leather belt, and Forever 21 platforms.

This beautiful dress was a gift from Brian's amazing mom. I think she bought it with the intention of me putting it in the shop, but when it fit me perfectly I knew I couldn't part with it! It's truly a showstopper. I never thought a sweater dress could move and flow the way this one does. The quality of vintage clothing never ceases to wow me, no matter how many years I've been buying it.

My messy, disheveled hair always seems to be an accessory to some elegant vintage dress I own. I can't seem to do anything with it and sometimes it just looks wrong. But you know what? That's 100% me. I'm always disheveled and a little off kilter and I'm okay with that.
I wouldn't have it any other way. It's too tiring to try and hide all the weird parts of me anyway. It would take way too much time.

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! We spent ours with my family and Brian's family. My two little fams came together as one. It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment