Thursday, April 3, 2014

geometric

101_9245
101_9244
101_9236
101_9240
101_9239
101_9238
101_9258
101_9235
101_9248
Vintage 1950's dress, vintage 40's necklace that belonged to my grandmother, hand me down belt, and vintage Ferragamo flats.

I took these self portraits during some downtime at work with my little old point and shoot. I used it for 3 years on this blog. I missed it a little - it does take some decent photos. It's just much easier to manage self-shots with than my DSLR.

I'm obsessed with this dress. I love everything about it. I especially love that it's just see-through enough to have to wear a slip underneath. I think slips should make a comeback. They're just like a little piece of everyday luxury, like a little secret to keep for yourself. Maybe I'm reading into it too much, but that's what I do. I overanalyze until it kills me.

Lastly, this little man-belt has been the best accessory of my lifetime. I have a matching one in brown and they actually used to be Brian's. I've worn it on the blog numerous times and even more time off the blog. I love bringing a touch of man to an otherwise girly outfit.

My funny bone seems a little worn down at the moment so I'm sorry if this post was pretty boring. I'm still recovering from a busy, busy March! I hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment