Monday, November 4, 2013

they're creepy and they're kooky

IMG_3572
IMG_3581
IMG_3595
IMG_3587
IMG_3580
 IMG_3592
IMG_3573
IMG_3604
Thrifted button up layered under old Steve & Barry's long sleeve shirt, thrifted Gap Kids dress, Target thigh highs, and 1950's Capezio shoes. 

I decided to be Wednesday Addams the day before Halloween. I knew I had some things in my closet I could throw together. I was stuck on what dress to wear and then I remembered I had gotten this Gap Kids dress awhile ago for some reason (I'm not quite sure why). The first time I wore it my insurance agent told me that I would be perfect to date his nephew. He's a MORTICIAN and dresses like me. Yes, that's definitely Wednesday approved.

I had fun hating everything and didn't have to buy anything for my costume.
Some people didn't know who I was. I think they need an education in the history of television and awesome 90's movies.

I hope you had a great Halloween. It's one of my favorite holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Morgan, you are hilarious! Great costume. I like it #BigTime!

    ReplyDelete