Monday, August 19, 2013

girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes

IMG_3383
IMG_3395
IMG_3406
IMG_3398
IMG_3415
IMG_3392
IMG_3380
IMG_3393
Vintage 60's mini-dress, gladiator sandals from Marshall's (they're 5 years old now!), eBay sunglasses, and Prada bag from Panache Consignment.

Summertime is truly the best time for getting dressed in my opinion. I can fill my closet with a ridiculous amount of dresses and truly not worry about what I'm going to wear. I get can get up in the morning, choose from one of them and have an entire outfit in seconds. Dresses are perfect for that. They are their own little microcosm of an outfit.

P.S. This has truly been the summer of the white accessory for me. I have never indulged in any white purses, sunglasses, etc. It started with this white Prada purse and it snowballed (ha, I'm so punny) from there.

Hope you're enjoying the summer. I'm already thinking about fall with episode 2 of Fantasy to Fashion:

No comments:

Post a Comment