Tuesday, February 12, 2013

all mixed up in the wash hot water bleeding our colors

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(a faceless selfie)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vintage sweater, vintage 60's skirt, Target tights, vintage Gucci bag (on consignment at my shop!), and vintage Ferragamo flats.

When I woke up this morning feeling overtired and crappy, I was surprised at my urge to dress up. It was because I was so excited to wear my new skirt! Last week while searching through hundreds of unwanted bottoms at Salvation Army, I found her. A 1960's original for $3.50? Truly a one-in-a-million find. I always half-heartedly search the skirt rack hoping to find something and I never do.

I paired my skirt with my old favorite 50's sweater and added some crazy mustard tights. I felt like my outfit wasn't colorful enough for the gray weather we're having. It's awful - it just sucks all the life out of you. I always feel like a zombie at this time of year.

My new Ferragamos got to take a spin. I think they were pretty happy with that. I love the alligator/croc/snakeskin pattern and the deep brown color. So classic!

I hope you had a good start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment