Monday, December 17, 2012

I can crack all your ribs but I can't break your heart

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Forever 21 one shoulder dress, Target cardigan and tights, gifted scarf and Dolce Vita Layna boots.

I had these photos ready to post on Friday, but after what happened I didn't think it was appropriate to post something as frivolous as an outfit.

I wore this outfit to work and then out on a date with Brian. It was super-fun and I was looking for any excuse to wear my glitter boots again. They are so comfortable.
I bought this dress for $4 at an end of summer clearance sale and hadn't worn it. It's one shoulder and very slinky. That's something that I'm not used to, so of course I had to add some grandma accents. The fact that the dress is a medium and still tight intrigues me. I can't even begin to wonder about how it would look as an extra small.

I loved adding a pop of color with my new favorite lipstick. The color is so rich and perfect for winter. I was expecting it to be more plum, but I like what it is even better.

I hope you're having a great start to your week. I have!

EDIT:
I decided from now on, I'll share where my obscure title posts come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment