Monday, September 10, 2012

a simple whisper from your voice and I fade away

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rodarte for Target dress, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag and BCBGMaxAzria sandals.

Like I've said before, I'm a very lucky girl. My birthday present from Brian was to go pick out a fancy designer dud and wear it on a fancy date. So, I ended up picking these strappy little babies. I'm in love with them. They're made out of super-soft leather and are actually quite comfortable. When it came time for our date, I was super-excited to wear them. We didn't get to go out until this weekend because we've both been so busy.

I got dolled all the way up for once. Which to me, includes doing something with my hair. I got inspired to add a little curl after watching The Moth Diaries. The main character (best photo I could find) had great loose curls. I normally just wash and go, but I liked trying something new.

Since it's getting dark so early we unfortunately had to snap these inside. It makes me sad to see the sun go down at 7:30!

Well, I hope everyone had a great start to their week.

1 comment:

  1. nice light blue dress with the chiffon material :)
    would you like to follow each other?

    P.S. $100 Giveaway on my blog:
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/boticca-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete