Friday, August 17, 2012

grease lighting go grease lightning

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thrifted leather shorts, old crop top from my ballet years, thrifted lip scarf, thrifted leather bag, Icing sunglasses, and vintage Chanel flats.

For some reason, when I put this outfit on I thought I looked like a greaser girl. I felt like I should be waiting for my boyfriend to pull up in his hot ride. We'd ditch school and hang out in the alleyway off Main Street.
I guess it's a tad like Olivia Newton John's outfit at the end of Grease. Except my version of skin-tight satin pants are super cropped leather shorts.
In all honesty, I love these shorts. I have to wear flats with them most of the time because, if I wore heels I'd feel like a tramp. I wore my Chanel's for the first time in awhile with my shorts. I was happy to have them back in rotation. They're so classic.

When I returned home from work Brian asked me, "Are you going to change into normal people clothes?" He was referring to a family party we are going to tonight. My reply was that I never wear "normal people clothes." He just shrugged; he's used to it.

I hope you all have a stellar weekend! Mine's going to be busy. Happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment