Wednesday, August 15, 2012

bright lights that won't kill me now or tell me how

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vintage 1950's skirt, thrifted shirt, and BCBG Generation pumps.

Here I am happy as a clam on a rainy day. It's all because I put on my amazing vintage skirt from NYC. I got it last time I was in the city and it's fabulous. It's long on me (because I'm 5'2") but I don't care!
I put on this bright blue top to make me look like a walking stick of cotton candy. I love bright pink and blue together. It's so fun and happy. Sometimes you just need happy colors in your life.

Well, it's halfway through the week already! I hope you're having a great one.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely look, looking really pretty!!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite looks on you - the nude pumps are perfect against the bright colors, too.

    ReplyDelete