Friday, July 27, 2012

loose lips sink ships

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thrifted sailor shirt, vintage 40's Bobbie Brooks shorts, gap bag, years and years old sunglasses, and Metaphor pumps.

Who wears ridiculously themed outfits? This girl right here. I decided to go all out with my sailor outfit today. I broke out these 40's sailor shorts which were actually my first vintage purchase ever. I haven't worn them in a long time. They were missed! I did realize why I don't wear them that often as soon I sat down. The fabric doesn't stretch at all, so as soon as my legs widen on a seat they get SUPER tight. I thought they were going to burst right open. Good thing they didn't as that would be embarrassing.

I knotted my new sailor top (I'm huge into tying my shirts like that, I don't know why) which I didn't originally buy for myself. A client called and said she needed some 40's era war-time looking clothing. I bought this for her and she never got back to me! I guess keeping it was a perk seeing as I'm obsessed with sailor attire.
I added in some lady-like pumps and BAM! You have a ridiculous outfit. I love it.

I'm off to start a summer weekend of fun. Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment