Friday, June 29, 2012

romp around

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Charlotte Russe romper, Gap bag, thrifted Nine West sandals, sunglasses from eBay, and Nyx Round lipstick in Chloe.

Breezy rompers are absolutely perfect for hot summer days. I kept the styling pretty simple (except for my new lipstick I'm obsessed with), that's pretty standard for outfits when it's hot out. I know I don't like to be layered up when the heat makes me swell up. How do you style your summer duds?
I got these sunglasses from eBay for 4 dollars. Obviously, they're heavily inspired by Alexander Wang. I really don't like wearing knockoff's but I do wear things that are inspired by a designer's work. For example, my Sam Edelman Zoe boots. They're modeled after a pair from Balenciaga. One day when I'm rich I'll buy all the fancy designer duds, stay tuned until then (haha)!

PS- I got my hair re-done and I love it!

Well, head out because I am going away for the weekend. I hope you all have a fabulous one!

1 comment: