Monday, May 28, 2012

forever free

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thrifted tee, thrifted Old Navy shorts, thrifted purse, and Miss Trish for Target lizard sandals.

Sunshine, forest paths, and ugly 90's tee shirts is what my Sunday consisted of. I can't help my love of hideous tee shirts; it seems to go hand in hand with a love of ugly sweaters. This particular shirt I got at Salvation Army last week for a $1.50. The "Forever Free" stamped in the middle of two wolves and a Native American amused me.
These of kind of shirts make me realize my hidden desire to move into a log cabin and decorate my house with antler chandeliers. I'd probably wear a lot of turquoise jewelry too.

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day! I sure did, lots of eating and time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment