Friday, April 27, 2012

shades of grey

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vintage Levi's, Forever 21 tee, Kohl's cardigan, Target socks, Aldo Mignogna wedges, and vintage necklace.

"To each their own" my mother would say. "My own" happens to be what a lot of people would call "mom jeans." My penchant for 80's Levi's is outrageous, I have a bunch of different pairs and they're all in different fits. This pair happens to be my favorite. To make the jeans even more awkward, I added some nerdy socks to keep my feet from freezing. Also, I couldn't forget my trusty cardigan from last winter.
I hate to be that blogger that just talks about the weather, but it's been awful here. It went from being in the 70s to being in the 30s. These temperatures feel subzero to me and I couldn't even stand outside for 5 minutes to take photos. C'est la vie.

I'm off to kick off the weekend. I hope you enjoy your's!

No comments:

Post a Comment