Monday, April 2, 2012

pink paradise

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vintage Armani jacket, thrifted Bongo jeans, Target tee (which I wear way too much), thrifted bag, vintage necklace, and Ferragamo flats.

Between dealing with crazy eBay customers and the utterly depressing weather we've been having lately, I was in no mood to wear anything photograph worthy.
With the re-emergence of the sun, I decided to wear this amazing vintage Giorgio Armani Black Label jacket, it's 100% silk and very luxurious. The story about how I acquired this jacket is a story I'll be telling for years I'm sure. A private seller came into my vintage shop with heaps of clothing to offer me. Among the many beautiful pieces (including two amazing 60's Pucci skirts I sold), was this jacket. I ended up buying this piece for 5 bucks. When I discovered it fit, I couldn't help but keep it. It's lightweight, yet keeps me warm and the grosgrain ribbon details are out of this world.
I also got to wear my freshly repaired Ferragamo's. The sole on the heel totally snapped off, I walk way too hard on my heels! They are my favorite flats in the whole universe. Okay, so maybe they tie with my Chanel's, but they are still amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment