Monday, April 9, 2012

easter egg

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vintage 1960's dress, New York & Company cardigan, vintage clutch (it's my Grandmother's), and Forever 21 floral mary janes.

I know I've posted about this dress before, but it's one of my favorites. It's also the perfect Easter dress in every way. The pastel yellow is one of the best Spring colors, and since the trees are blooming so early, it was a great match with my dress. I love 60's style chiffon dresses. I currently have two. The high necks, scoop bag, and flouncy skirts are great for feeling ladylike.
I decided to go yellow on yellow to be like a life size Easter egg. I love my sunny yellow cardigan, it was given to me by my boyfriend on our very first Christmas together. It goes with a plethora of outfits.
I finished off the outfit with my floral mary janes, which are the best Spring shoe period. Flowery print, unrelentingly high, and surprising comfortable, I'm in heaven when I wear them.

PS by the way I'm eating my hand you can definitely tell I'm obsessed with my pastel purple polish. It's Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails in Lacey Lilac, best cheap polish EVER.

1 comment:

  1. cool outfit! love your sunglasses and shoes! they're both pretty!

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete