Friday, November 25, 2011

putting on the ritz

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I felt like I needed a better picture of the dress. (Not all the details came out well.)
Zac Posen for Target brocade dress, BCBG Generation pumps, and vintage bow clutch.

Last Saturday my boy and I were invited to a date party. This apparently is a party where you get dolled up in cocktail attire with your date. I decided to wear one of my favorite dresses, I don't get to wear it too often. There are so many details to the dress, it's hard to even capture them all on camera. That's what makes it so special. The only downside is the deep V is only on one side of the chest. This gives you a uniboob, yeah you heard me right, uniboob. A one-sided sort of cleavage. That's okay though, it just makes the dress more special.
Needless to say, my boyfriend and I were the only ones this dressed up. That's shocking to me, because I consider this normal "going out" attire. I guess I'm just an anachronism, or I just like getting dressed up way too much. I'm always the most dressed up where ever I go, at least it's a trademark. Morgan the dressy girl! I can live with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment