Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Carnby

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is the latest addition to my lovely family of shoes. Meet Carnby by Steve Madden. I found these beauties totally by accident. I was strolling the clearance section at Marshall's and couldn't believe that they were 55 bucks. It was love at first sight. A boot originally 200 dollars for 55! Even the online sale price is 100 dollars. I love that they are a streamlined version of Jeffrey Campbell's infamous Lita.
Instead of making feet look big and clumsy, Carnby makes my feet look tiny and freakishly delicate for such sturdy boots. HEAVEN!

Anyway, I don't want to bore you with my ramblings of how much I love these boots. For those of you in the US have a great Thanksgiving! I will be stuffing my face full of unnecessary amounts of food. For those of you anywhere else in the world, have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment