Monday, September 5, 2011

rainy day blues

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vintage Nirvana tee, thrifted Bongo jeans, thrifted oversize cardigan and ankle boots, Gap bag.

Waking up to a cool, rainy, Labor Day made me feel pretty lazy. All I wanted to do was roll out of bed and wear something comfortable to a casual lunch. Cue my grandpa sweater, that's right GRANDPA sweater. I've officially graduated from grandma sweaters, my boyfriend didn't think it could get worse. It did.
I found the cardigan at a thrift store that I haven't been to in years. I wandered in on a whim and found the most magical selection of sweaters of any thrift store. I ended up walking out with this bad boy and three others. My knit collection for the fall is complete!
I'm also loving my Nirvana tee that I scored on ebay for 7 bucks. It's straight from the 90's. Nirvana is actually one of my favorite bands, their music changed my life in high school. If you're a child of the 90's you'll never forget the first time you heard their music. That voice...

I'm hitting the hay, back to work tomorrow.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Cool boots!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete