Thursday, August 25, 2011

1989

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
almost vintage handed down Rolling Stones tee, vintage Levi's shorts, Icing sunglasses, and Restricted wedges.

Today definitely felt like a t-shirt and messy up-do day. I don't wear t-shirt's that often and have been trying to expand my collection, especially of vintage band tee's. When I had expressed my interest to my parents; my dad gave me his shirt from a Rolling Stone concert he had went to. Back in 1989, at the time of this concert I was only a few weeks old, my parents left me with my brother and jammed out. Seeing that my birthday is this Sunday, it makes the shirt almost 22 years old.
Going with the theme of 1989, I paired my shirt with Levi's from the 80's. When I bought the shorts I was confused as to why they had a orange tab on the butt rather than red. I did a little googling and found out that orange tabs were to signify jeans that were made in China. The red tabs were jeans still made in the USA. When Levi's started making all jeans in China, they went back to using a red tab exclusively. Orange tab jeans are suppose to be of a lesser quality, but a collector's item now. So interesting.

It's been a long day, time to kick back with a Little Caesar's pizza. I know, awful for me but so good.

PS: I know I wear these shoes way too much. Sooooo comfortable.

1 comment: