Sunday, June 12, 2011

An Evening in Black

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rodarte for Target dress, Charlotte Russe velvet mini jacket, and Forever 21 Mary Janes.

My boy snapped these pictures of me after coming back from a delicious dinner Friday night. I was finally in a dressy mood again, so we fooled around with the photos in our apartment.
I also got to wear my new mary janes I scored for 17 bucks on Ebay. They're not the mary janes modeled after Miu Miu, but they're close enough. I love them, the cap toe just adds the best detail. I wore them out all last night and managed to keep foot injury to a minimum. Which included a spontaneous trip to a club I was dragged to (I'm not a club person).
Wish I got photos from last night's outfit, but somehow the thought slipped my mind. Next time!

For now I'm off to relax, before I have to sort out the ordeal with my car tomorrow.
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Classy look, you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total black is always chic!!!Love your shoes!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really like that black dress, I would definately wear it too :)

    www.APARTMENTTWENTYTHREE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete