Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Silly Betsey

Hello lovelies! I recently acquired this amazing Betsey Johnson Tea dress at a ridiculous low price. I've always wanted one of these tea dresses and find them super dreamy. It might be juvenile, it might be super girlie, but it makes my heart pitter patter. (I'm lame I know.) Unfortunately it didn't fit so I'm selling it. Hopefully it will make a lovely girl as happy as it makes me.
I also wanted to show you guys what I'm really like: a silly, crazy person.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Well right now some fettuccine Alfredo is calling my stomach's name. So I'm off to indulge.
xoxo,
Morgan

2 comments:

  1. Amazing shots!!!You look beautiful and your dress is to die for!Love your etsy shop too :)!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love your dress, beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete