Sunday, December 19, 2010

Before the Snow

So, the reason for my lack of posting is...there have been terrible blizzards here! It's been so cold and bitter and everything became covered with snow.
Here are some photos I snapped before the storms.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I can't even go on my balcony anymore because there is so much snow!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wasn't feeling very good that day so excuse my faces.

Hand-me-down blazer, Levi's boyfriend jeans, Forever 21 tee, vintage belt, and Betsey Johnson platforms.

Enjoy the last bit of the weekend!
xoxo,
Morgan

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog, I feel in love with your grey pullover,
    I follow you , hope you could follow me back.

    kisses from Spain.
    www.adaroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete