Monday, April 5, 2010

Playdate

On Saturday temperatures reached a blistering 86 degrees. Since it's April and my blood is still thick the heat was unbearable. I decided to put on my favorite thing to wear when it's unbearably hot, a vintage bathing suit from the 50's.
Photobucket
It's perfect for just hanging out on a hot day. It's made of a light cotton so it keeps me cool, and has matching bloomers which makes anything more fun.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These sandals were my best friends last summer. They are the only flat sandals I own so they got a lot of use, I'm predicting the same thing will happen this summer! I'm not quite sure why there are zippers on the back though...

I didn't get a shot of the matching bloomers that are underneath the skirt...oh well.

1950's swimsuit
Sandals- bought at Marshall's
Sunglasses - Rue 21

No comments:

Post a Comment