Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Rebellious Ballerina

So I promised you better pictures today, I kept my word! Here are a bunch!
Photobucket
The weather was gorgeous today, so of course it was time to break out a skirt. The lady at the bank called it a "poofy" skirt. I'd say she's right :)
Photobucket
I really really love this skirt. It's so fun. I'd rather wear skirts and dresses than jeans usually because they are much more comfortable. I don't find jeans comfy at all.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I've had these shoes for a long time. I haven't worn them in awhile, they used to be one of my favorites. I actually wore these to my high school graduation. haha.

Linen motorcycle jacket - Charlotte Russe
Skirt - Twelvebytwleve/Forever 21
Shoes - Nine West
Sunglasses - ?

I'm excited for Spring's arrival! What about you?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment