Wednesday, October 31, 2018

the little witch

IMG_5451M
IMG_5470M
IMG_5450M
IMG_5462M
IMG_5456M
IMG_5471M
Vintage 1950's shirt, 1960's skirt and boots, Luella sunglasses(that are practically vintage I've had them since high school.)

Happy Halloween!
It's my favorite holiday. The past few years I've kept it pretty tame, but the spoopy still lives in my heart.
I decided to wear this orange gem today. Novelty prints from the 1950's are something I've always had a weakness for. It's the tacky that lives within me. Have I mentioned I'm tacky?
This particular print caught my eye because it's kind of strange. It's a foxes chasing after rabbits. You would assume by the colors it'd be witches flying on brooms.
Nope. Just foxes chasing after a kill?
Wholesome.
Another neato feature of this blouse is that it requires cuff-links. An artifact of the past that women rarely ever wear. Men rarely wear them anymore either, but occasionally still do.
I have a strong masculine side and for some reason this just makes me happy.
I'm part of the boys club now.

I spent my Halloween strolling through a graveyard as you can see. It's actually very relaxing. I enjoy doing this from time to time. It's very quiet and nature revives me.
I hope you had a wonderful Halloween.
Whether you dressed up or just took it easy at home.
Stay spoopy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment